Welcome to our Members Only log-in page. Members enjoy access to the following:
- an extended list of resources, which includes downloads of educational material and templates
- access to the full archive of Giving Birth to Midwives, the AME Newsletter
- member forum discussion boards shared with midwifery educators around the country
- ability to contribute to the website, list of resources and/or newsletter
- notification of special workshops and events for midwifery educators
Note about logins: There are, in essence, three different user names and passwords associated with your AME membership.
- When you joined AME via Club Express (our online membership management system), you created a user name and password. This user name and password is only for payment and renewal purposes.
- Then there is a generic user name and password for the Member Only Resource pages. This is the same for everybody. Please feel free to contact us if you need the Member’s Only user name or password.
- The forum also has a user name and password. AME will create these for you (we were getting too much spam to do it another way) and an e-mail will be sent to you with the information. It is suggested you then change your password to your own.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions about logging in to any of these!